Mentora College of Business & Technology is focused on your success and in working with you in the career path that you choose. Take the first step into your future with us!
Visit the campus. We love visitors! Take a tour of our gorgeous downtown location, sit in on a class and chat with faculty, students and staff. You’ll feel right at home.
Check you have the prerequisites.
Complete your application.
To apply to and to study a program at MCBT you must:
Have an Ontario Secondary School Diploma or equivalent
Be at least 18 years of age and pass a superintendent-approved admission test.
If English is your second language, you may be required to provide evidence of one of the following:
- Your score on a recognized English proficiency test (eg. IELTS 6.0); or
- Official proof of a degree awarded by a recognized higher education institution where English is the language of instruction;
- Successful completion of other recognized English preparation courses where students have demonstrated an equivalent to a 6.0 IELTS score or better. Need help with your English scores? Leverage our language school on campus.
International students must also have a Canadian study permit.
To be eligible for their co-op placement, you must:
- Complete all your courses in semesters 1 and 2
- Earn an overall passing grade of 60% in each course.
In order for you to receive your diploma you must:
- Achieve a minimum mark of 60% in each course
- Fulfill all the requirements of the program.
Fees Per Program
Diploma in Business Administration Management
Fast forward your business education with Mentora’s business diploma. In 48 weeks, you will be prepared for a career in business management or entrepreneurship. Learn from lectures, collaborative projects, presentations, interactive discussions, and case studies. In your third semester, your work placement will allow you to apply the skills you have learned in the classroom.
in Hotel Management
The tourism industry is heating up, sharpen your hospitality skills with Mentora’s diploma in hotel management. This 48-week program will prepare you for a rewarding career in one of the world’s largest economic sectors, driving job creation, exports, and global prosperity. Learn hands-on skills and in your third semester, you will have an exciting work placement at so you can apply your new skills right away.
Scholarships are available for qualified applicants. Please get in touch for more information.